IELTS SPEKING: Sample Personal Questions
IELTS Speaking Topic : Bangladesh
1. What are the changes you notice in Dhaka city?
2. What kind of industries are available?
3. Why does every country have its National Anthem?
4. What do people think about reading books?
5. How can we motivate people towards reading books ?
6. What will happen to Bangladesh after 10 years?
7. If you have the power, how will you improve your city?
8. At what age do people get permission to vote?
9. Do you support this age?
10. Why or why not?
11. Name some animals of our country?
12. Why are these animals important?
13. Tell me about your country briefly.
14. Compare your hometown with other cities.
15. Which part of your country has a high density of population?
16. Why are industries important for a country?
17. What should a foreigner see and visit in our country?
18. What sort of national events make headlines in your country?
19. Does the media give more importance to the national events or to the international
20. What kinds of possession show status in our country?
21. Do you think it was different for your grandparents?
22. Should there be any entry fee in the museums ?
23. What are the development you see in the people’s living standard compared to 10
24. What can be done in order to increase the attractions of the museums?
25. In your opinion why should people come to Dhaka ?
26. What type of things do people see in the museums?
27. Do you think the government preserves our museums?
28. Do you think everybody should pay for the museums and its development?
29. What is our national colour?
30. Without green or red, what other national colours do we have?
31. What sort of museums do you like?
32. What sort of museums do people like?
33. How often do you go to museums?
34. What are attractions you like in the museum?
35. Describe Dhaka city.
36. What is the best fashion going in your city?
37. Tell me something about the natural disasters of Bangladesh.
38. How would you describe Bangladesh to me?
39. Give a comparison between our culture and western culture.
40. What impacts did the banning of polythene bags have on our society?
41. What impacts did the restriction of old vehicles create on our society ?
42. What kind of social changes do you expect in your country in the next 10 years?43. Why are you expecting those changes?
44. What kind of impacts will these changes create?
45. Tell me something about your country’s success in research and other sectors?
46. Tell me something about international success in research.
47. Are libraries available in our country?
48. What are the rules and regulations of libraries?
49. What might happen to libraries in future?
50. Describe Chittagong city.
51. What are the specialities of Chittagong city? ^
52. Say something about the pollution of your city?
53. What should we do about the problem?
54. What is your opinion about the three stroke engines?
55. Say something about your country’s environment.
56. Which is the main industry of our country?
57. Why is it the main one?
58. What kind of industries are increasing in our country?
59. Do you think industries should be built in residential areas?
60. What do you think about our society?
61. What is the main problem of our country?
62. What are the job opportunities in Dhaka?
63. What are the job opportunities in the villages?
64. What were the conditions of the cities 50 years ago?
65. What changes have occured?
66. How did these changes occur?
67. What will happen to the cities after 30 years?
68. What is your opinion regarding the expansion of the city?
69. What are the advantages of old Dhaka?
70. Do you think farmers use more pesticides nowadays?
71. Is it good for the soil or not?
72. What do general people do on Fridays?
73. What do you do?
74. How can you develop an undeveloped city?
75. What are the advantages and disadvantages regarding the countryside buildings?
76. Will our accommodation system change in future?
77. What are the positive and negative sides regarding the expansion of the cities?
78. How will a population expansion outside Dhaka affect the agricultural sector?
79. Do people of our country use internet?
80. Who are the internet users?
81. What is the future of internet in our country?
82. What are the positive changes in the people’s lifestyles?
83. How did technology affect the lifestyles?
84. Do women employment create positive or negative impact in our country?
85. How would you describe the people of Bangladesh?
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.